Due to continual growth we are currently looking for a full-time member of AV staff to join our team. This involves early mornings and late nights but can be a very exciting and challenging area of production.
Duties to include:
• Rigging shows with other technicians and senior members of staff
• Operating Shows as part of a team
• De-rigging shows
• Prepping and de-prepping of technical equipment in our warehouse
• Ensuring you and others are around you are in a safe environment
• Previous experience in the AV, sound and lighting industry with good working knowledge of AV equipment and Microsoft Office (though training can be provided to the right candidate)
• Well presented, positive and confident in engaging with others
• Flexible with the working hours involved in the live events industry
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines
• High self-motivation
• Flexibility and a can-do attitude
• UK Driving Licence (6 points max)
• 1-2 Fixed working days in our Farnborough Warehouse
• Further hours till be made up at events, due to the nature of events times will vary from week to week.
• We will offer a minimum of 160 hours contracted hours per salaried month with overtime paid for additional hours.
• We will aim to always inform you with at least 7 days notice the hours you are required to work the following week.
• We offer a minimum shift pay of 5 hours
Firebird Events is a passionate company, privately owned and employs 20+ full time staff. We’re as dedicated to our staff as we are our clients and offer:
• Salary – competitive for the right person
• Good holiday package
• Pension Scheme
• Ability to progress
No agencies please
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Field: AV Engineer