The De-Generation Game is a hilarious homage to the TV show that was so popular in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Packed with seriously silly, but fantastically funny games – this is an activity that works brilliantly as an ice-breaker or for teams who know each other well. Teams will need to battle it out with challenges ranging from Moari HAKA dancing to balloon modelling and cake decoration. Does your team have what it takes to make it through the Human Conveyor Belt to take the top prize? With everyone pulling together, these games are brilliant for team bonding, but more than that, they are fun. Remember, “Life is the name of the game.”
Activities can include up to 5 of the following, plus finale:
- Balloon Modelling - Teams must recreate an amazing balloon model after watching the demonstration.
- Giraffe - Create the tallest free-standing giraffe using only newspaper and sellotape. Random, but fun!
- Cake Decorating - Groups must portray their team through the medium of cake decoration!
- Doctors and Nurses - Teams are given a first aid lesson before bandaging up their team mates and sending their best patient to the front for Matron’s inspection.
- Face Painting - After a demonstration, teams must give each other a make-over with face paints!
- Plate Spinning - Master the art of plate spinning, which isn’t as easy as it looks!
- Trashy Fashion - Design and create an outfit out of bin bags, ribbons, and other craft materials for one of your team to model. Strutting their stuff on the catwalk, they must wow the judges with your stylish garment!
- Body Parts (“Pin the Coccyx on the Sacrum”) - Teams stick pictures of unidentified body parts in the anatomically correct place on a team mate, but will they pass our diagnosis?
- Human Conveyor Belt- Finale - The two highest scoring teams compete for the winning title in our human conveyor belt. Teams pass random objects along to each other and are awarded points for every item they can remember. Cuddly toy included!
Contact us now to enquire