A fun, festive teambuilding event where teams get creatively competitive!
Visiting different activity stations, teams must undertake various Christmassy challenges under the watchful eye of our instructors. Points are awarded to teams depending on their performance on each task… and points mean prizes!
Although flexible, the standard format includes up to 5 of the following activities, run in 20-30 minute sessions:
- BIG Piano - Learn to play ‘We Wish you a Merry Christmas’ on our giant walk-on floor piano!
- Jingle Bells - Teams co-ordinate themselves to play a Christmas tune on the hand bells.
- Tree-mendous - Individuals follow instructions from team mates in order to assemble and decorate a Christmas tree, whilst blindfolded!
- Christmas Cake - Each team must design and decorate their own Christmas cake.
- Brain Freezers - Working together, teams must solve some Christmas themed team building puzzles including, the Present Pyramid Puzzle and the Christmas Robbin’ mystery game – you need to solve the mystery of who stole the Christmas presents.
- Christmas Cardie - Teams are given a plain jumper and some fabric pens and must design the worst Christmas jumper they can think of!
- Balloon Modelling - Each team must master the art of balloon modelling before creating balloon reindeers, sleighs and Santas!
- Reindeer - Groups must create the tallest free-standing reindeer possible, using only newspaper and sellotape. Very random, but fun!
- Christmas Fairy - Teams design and create a fairy outfit - fit for the top of the tree - out of recycled materials.
Contact us now to enquire