Could your company benefit from a galvanising experience? Does your team ever get a chance to express themselves openly? Want to have fun? These highly interactive sessions are structured to inspire and develop attendees to think creatively, reason systematically and in turn release their potential - building blocks for the future if you will. Eighty years might have passed since the world’s most powerful brand was born in a Danish workshop, but the thinking behind the name remains as strong as ever, "Leg Godt" (play well)
- SET A BRIEF: We work with your objectives to create a brief for your team. The limitless possibilities of LEGO® means any company aims can be achieved effectively.
- WRITE AS SCRIPT: An important part of the collaborative aspect of film making is the idea creation. Each group will write their own screenplay (short script).
- MAKE A MODEL: Next up we get the multi-coloured bricks out! During our workshops we supply thousands of LEGO® bricks from which the groups will create the sets and characters for their films.
- GET ANIMATING: Our professional team of animators will teach the groups how to animate in just under two minutes. It is simple, engaging and turns each group into a film crew.
- THE BIG PREMIER: A member of each team will present their group’s film, before they are all projected onto the big screen for everyone to see the end result.
- SHARE THE EXPERIENCE: Once the session is over we’ll send you the film which you can share internally with your colleagues or even through social media.
"LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site".
Contact us now to enquire