Race against the clock in this fun and quirky extravaganza!
Teams have 1 minute to complete each one of our brilliantly bizarre and wonderfully wacky activities. Points are awarded according to every member’s performance, per task.
We have oodles of games to choose from, but here are some of our favourites:
- Fist of Fury - with a pedometer attached to their wrists, contestants record as many "fist pumps" as they can in a minute.
- Super Ace Face Race - Contestants need to manoeuvre an After Eight mint from the middle of their foreheads into their mouths, without using their hands (and before it melts!)
- Egg Curling – Challengers have to ‘curl’ their egg into the ‘target’ zone by fanning them with a pizza box!
- Uptown Trunk – Wearing a slinky on their head, contestants must swing their “trunks” like an elephant, without it tipping over.
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party – Each contestant wears a baseball cap with tea bags hanging from it. They must move their heads so all the tea bags flip up and onto the peak of the hat.
- Ping Pong Plate Puff – Each contestant has 2 plates, one containing 5 pink ping pong balls, the other with 5 orange ping pong balls. Using puff power, contestants must blow the balls so they end up swapping plates.
- Office Tennis – Using clipboards as racquets, and a ‘ball’ made from paper, pairs of contestants must constantly “bat” the ball between them, until they get to the waste paper basket at the end of the ‘court.’
- Mini Shot Putt - Contestants must transport ping-pong balls across an extended tape measure into a shot glasses – all at various distances.
Contact us now to enquire