Do you know what it takes to be an Olympian? With our Office Olympics, you and your team can put your athletic abilities to the test! This fun and flexible summer team building event includes an array of wacky ‘Olympic’ sports, enabling teams to compete in head-to-head activities ranging from Ping Pong Shot Putt and Paper Plate Discus to Space Hopper Football!
More flexible than other big knockout activities, it can be run at most venues with outside space, and can be combined with our Sports Day activity for additional games or for larger groups.
Teams compete head-to-head in a number of ‘Olympic’ sports:
- 5-A-Side Space Hopper Football - Space Hoppers are hilariously fun when you have to try and play football on them!
- Field Sports Arena - Floppy Javelin, Paper Plate Discus and Ping Pong Shot Putt.
- Caterpillar Crawl - This one calls for real coordination as team members complete the course inside a caterpillar track!
- Wet ‘n’ Wobbly Wheelbarrows - Teams take part in a relay race to see who can ferry the most water down the course in buckets (with holes of course) whilst being carried in wheelbarrows.
- Flippin ‘eck! - Take a large ball pond filled with different coloured balls and ask the teams to collect their own colour balls, seems easy? Not if they have to use diving flippers on their hands!
- Biathlon - In this team relay challenge all team members make their way down the ski slalom course on giant skis and then, in true Olympic style, have to take part in a shoot-out at the end!
Contact us now to enquire