Our enormous enthusiasm and experience has made us a formidable force in delivering the highest quality water based Corporate Events in the UK. Ranging from the indulgent to the highly competitive, all our events are delivered with great style, on time and to budget.
- Corporate sailing events for experienced sailors are straightforward; the skill lies in organising sailing events that are enjoyable for the novice and the experienced alike. 95% of our guests have never sailed before.
- We are expert at creating a fun environment with plenty of teamwork challenges for each team, as well as providing highly competitive close quarter racing for all on big, safe and comfortable racing yachts.
- Take for granted that the Yachts are modern and well presented. The secret lies in the choice of skipper and mate. We have a team who are accomplished at making the day fun and exciting but who never forget their role as hosts.
- These Sailing Racing Events are perfect for both staff teambuilding as well entertaining important clients.
- Typically the Sailing Racing Event will include breakfast on arrival, a delicious lunch served on board, afternoon tea with homemade cakes and a Pimms prize giving reception.
- Let us also quote on the flags, banners, spray dodgers, crew clothing, trophies as well as smaller mementos such as caps and sunglass holders that help to make the day memorable.
- We often combine sailing with Rib powerboats - take a break at lunch for a high speed close formation blast through the Solent before the afternoon racing gets underway.
- We always help with booking accommodation if required; we have excellent contacts with venues throughout the area and enjoy very attractive corporate rates.
- A full day of Yacht racing on board a fleet of modern matched racing Yachts co-ordinated by a Race Officer. Typically the day will start at 9.30 and finish by 5.30pm although the timings are flexible to suit your requirements.
- We normally start the event in Southampton but The Hamble, Lymington and Portsmouth are equally good locations.
- Gather on the balcony of the Yacht Club or Bistro to enjoy coffee and bacon rolls whilst admiring the superb view of the Solent.
- Only those who wish to take part will do so, yet experience shows that with the skippers’ expert guidance and growing team confidence, everybody will be sailing within the hour.
- After a safety briefing, board the Yachts and head out into the Solent for some practice and familiarisation. The skipper will allocate team members to the various tasks on the Yacht. After the familiarisation, time for a feeder practise race before mooring for a delicious lunch on board.
- Racing after lunch is the highlight of the day, the crews are now well practised and blooded in battle. We fit several more races over short courses with plenty of action and activity.
- The racing is close and exciting but always safe.
- The Race Officer scores the day’s racing while the exhausted crews sail at a leisurely pace back to port, for drinks and the prize giving ceremony.
Our package includes all of the costs associated with the event from the moment you arrive until the time you depart: pre event planning and event management, coastguard coded yachts, use of the marina and yacht club / bistro facilities, a skipper and mate to help instruct and serve. a race officer to run the racing and act as jury, a rib for the race officer which doubles as the event safety boat, wet weather gear together with life jackets. all fuel and mooring fees, the catering includes, bacon rolls, tea and coffee on arrival., a delicious 2 course lunch (usually served on board), energising snacks and chocolate, cake for afternoon tea, celebratory 2 glass pimms drink at the prize giving, tea, coffee, water and soft drinks.
Contact us today for further information on our team building activities and events or to make a booking.
Contact us now to enquire