A fun evening of lively competition where teams take part in this super silly, interactive game show!
After introducing each one of the activities, our Host will call for a number of volunteers to go head-to-head. Teams then place their bets on who they think will win the task, before cheering for their favourite! Who can predict what hidden talents will be unleashed, and which of your colleagues will excel in our wonderfully wacky activities!!!
Some example activities:
- Wibbly Wobbly Chopstick Challenge – Who will be first to finish a bowl of jelly, using chopsticks!?
- Pig Racing – Teams bet on a mechanical pig race. The louder you cheer, the faster they go!
- Fist of Fury - With a pedometer attached to their wrists, contestants record as many "fist pumps" as they can in a minute.
- Suck it and See - Contestants must separate different coloured sweets by sucking them onto a straw.
- Ping Pong Plate Puff - Each contestant has 2 plates, one containing 5 pink ping pong balls, the other with 5 orange ping pong balls. Using puff power, contestants must blow the balls so they end up swapping plates.
- Super Ace Face Race - Challengers need to manoeuvre an After Eight mint from the middle of their foreheads into their mouths, without using their hands (and before it melts!)
- Flippin’ Brilliant! - The ultimate beer mat flipping challenge.
- Mallow Mouthful Marathon – Who can fit the most marshmallows in their mouth?
- Crazy Cracker-Chew Challenge - Contestants race to be the first to eat 3 dry cream crackers.
Contact us now to enquire