Welcome to our sports bonanza quiz… ‘It’s Not Just a Question of Sport!’
The runners and riders are ready and away we go!! As two of the UK’s most popular sporting programmes, A Question of Sport and They Think It’s All Over, have been bended together like a Beckham free kick to create an evening of sporting excitement not to be missed! All the classic rounds are here such as; ‘What Happened Next?’, ‘The Picture Round’ and ‘Home and Away’. Joining them in a transfer day deadline are our very own sporting creations ‘The Caption Comp’, ‘Sporting Challenges’ and the hilariously unpredictable ‘Pig Racing!!’ With a little research prior to the event each contestant will be introduced before each challenge with some funny personal facts! So why not check the form, saddle your horse and put yourself in pole position with Firebird and ‘It’s Not Just a Question of Sport!’
- Delegates are seated ready for the activity to begin (approx 6.30pm)
- Introduction by our presenter and the group is split into 4 teams
- Picture Round - 4 pictures are provided and each team must decipher their picture (one per team)
- Sporting Tip Top Trivia – teams to answer quick fire questions using their hooters to answer!
- Pig Racing – Each team will bet on a pig they think will be the winner! (one race)
- Golf Challenge – 2 lanes, each team has two attempts to putt as many balls as possible in 45 seconds
- What happens next? – A clip is shown to each team, they must guess what is going to happen next!
- Basketball Challenge – 2 people from each team must compete for the highest score in 30 seconds.
- Caption Comp – Each team is given a printed caption to think about
- Break for Dinner (approx 7.15pm)
- Picture Round – 4 more pictures are provided and each team must decipher their picture (one per team)
- More Sporting Tip Top Trivia (medium & hard questions)
- Pig Racing – another race!
- Keepy Uppy Challenge – One volunteer per team has 3 attempts to gain the highest score
- Sporting Celebrities - One volunteer per team will compete one at a time to guess up to 10 celebrities
- Presenter to reveal results including the funniest answers to The Caption Comp!
What Is Included
- Assistant Presenter
- All materials
- Props and production
- Personalised script writing to introduce audience and contestants
- Audio visual system including radio mics, CD player, projector and screen
We can also provide an optional discotheque with lighting and DJ for after the event.
Contact us today for further information on our team building activities and events or to make a booking.
Contact us now to enquire