Ideal for promoting a fun team working atmosphere, guests are treated to an informative, light hearted & fun introduction to champagne & sparkling wine. This programme is a great way to entertain clients and ideal for a pre-dinner activity. A glass of fizz is served upon arrival to get everybody’s taste buds warmed up & ready for the hedonistic experience to come. Interactive tasting games involve the whole crowd who learn new skills taught by some of the world’s leading bartenders, and above all, bond whilst having fun.
How it works…
- Reception drinks – Upon arrival guests are shown to their seat and served a glass of Champagne.
- Team introduction - There will be an introduction and brief description of each of the major types of sparkling wine followed by a tutorial on how to taste fizz, using the reception drink as a guide.
- Tasting Challenge - Now things become serious! There will be a total of 5 ‘blind’ tasting challenge rounds. After sampling each sparkling wine, it is up to the teams to try and guess the type of fizz, country of origin, price range & three tasting note descriptions.
- Final Presentation - Using their newly acquired knowledge of all things champagne, teams will be asked to create a marketing campaign for the fizz they have been allocated and present it to their peers
What is included
- Site visit (if required)
- Site preparation and technical coordination with venue staff.
- Setting up, running and dismantling of equipment / services
- A qualified champagne expert (plus assistant for larger groups) Sparkling wines to taste e.g. Cava, prosecco, non-alcoholic sparkling wine, champagne and vintage champagne
Contact us now to enquire