Teams go head-to-head in this fun festival of games. Encouraging communication, logic, co-ordination, problem solving, creativity and teamspirit, these activities are perfect for any age and ability. Each group are awarded points, per activity, based on their team’s performance. The overall winners will take to the podiumto receive their medals!
Opening Ceremony - Every tournament needs a sensational opening ceremony. We pay tribute to the Olympics with the following creative activities:
- Mascot - Teams have to appoint a team mascot and then fashion a suitable costume for them.
- Tournament Torch - Teams must make a tournament torch using modelling balloons.
Street Sports - You don’t have to be an athlete to get competitive! We have some fun street-style games including:
- Tiddlywink Olympics - Enthusiasts have been campaigning for years for Tiddlywinks to be included in athletic tournaments, so we’ve added them to ours!
- Sport Stacking - The phenomenon made famous by its popularity on YouTube. Teams race against the clock, and each other, to stack cups in set sequences.
Mental Gymnastics - Teams give their minds a work out with some logical, problem solving activities:
- Olympic Rings - Teams must solve the slide puzzle that depicts the iconic Olympic Rings.
- Medal Detector - Teams need to share information and analyse the evidence in order to solve the mystery of who stole the missing medals.
Let’s Get Physical - Teams get active in some physical challenges:
- Wii Are the Champions! - Teams compete in sports on the Wii or Xbox Kinect, played on a big screen.
- Mini-Bike Match Sprint - As seen on the Olympics, only this sprint pursuit will be held on the silliest little bikes you’ve ever seen!
Contact us now to enquire